Selling is psychology – and therefore shops design is psychology! We can design rooms to provide a space that supports the buying decisions of the customer. Most important are a clear design concept, colours, light and the structure of the room and of the furnishing. Often small investments deliver major effects on sale numbers.
I help shop owners to design rooms that sell:
CHECKING YOUR SHOP
I check your shop room in a 2 hours session. You will get immediate feedback on your current room design and your options on improvement of the room.
- Which impression do customers get from outside of the shop?
- Does the room design support or inhibit buying decisions of the customer?
- Are there low-cost-options of improvement of the shop design?
- Which improvements are recommended from a sales psychology point of view?
Rate: 299 € (+ 19 % VAT + traveling costs if necessary)
Based on a shop check and a review of your visions and needs I develop a design concept for your shop.
- a moodboard, which is a collage of pictures of furniture, colours, decoration items, etc. to show the design and colour concept
- a 3D-visualisation of the room
- a written summary and explanation of the room concept
Rate: 699 € (+ 19% VAT) per room
Do you have questions? Do you want to hire me?
Please call 0049 – 170 – 29 868 39 or send me an e-mail.